Would you like to actively participate in the 12th IHRF 2019?
It is possible to submit your own ideas, best practices and case studies on the topic of "Human Rights and Digital Transformation - what does this mean for children and young people 4.0? Challenges for schools and education?
Call for Papers
The 12th IHRF 2019 will take place from 16 - 18 May 2019. We are looking for leaders for Exchange workshops (basic information on the topic) and for training workshops (good practices - applications and implementation in practice).Have you already dealt with, published or researched the forum topic? Can you imagine contributing to the 12th IHRF 2019? We will be happy to receive your documents with best practices, suggestions or case studies dealing with the guiding theme "Human Rights and Digital Transformation".
Possible questions would be:
- What are the opportunities and risks of digital transformation for education and schools - keywords: access to education, possession of digital data, control and monitoring of teaching and learning processes?
- What skills do children and young people need to learn in education and training today with regard to human rights and digital transformation? What skills are needed?
- What (human rights) challenges do teachers face with regard to digital transformation and how can they specifically support children and young people?
- How must the education and training system innovate in the course of digital transformation?
- What does digital education look like today and what does this mean for the implementation and enforcement of human and children's rights and for human rights education?
- How can new digital tools and methods be integrated into human rights education?
- What does digital transformation mean for education from a child rights perspective? Where do technologies promote or violate child rights claims?
Abstracts with a maximum of 300 words including name, institutional affiliation and contact details should be sent to the following address by Friday, 31 August 2018 with the subject line "12th IHRF 2019 - Call for Papers": nadine.walder @ phlu.ch.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the IHRF team. Please indicate which preference your contribution has: whether you would like to run an Exchange workshop or a training workshop. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are pleased about Your participation.
Call for Blog
Do you have no time to participate in the 12th IHRF 2019 and still want to contribute to the topic? The ZMRB has launched a blog and the IHRF offers the opportunity to publish guest article on the topic of the 12th IHRF 2019.
If you are interested in publishing a guest article on the topic of the 12th IHRF 2019, please contact Sarah Suter, Responsible for Media & Online Marketing at sarah.suter @ phlu.ch. Suggestions for guest articles will be accepted on an ongoing basis.